1. Maria Nila, True Soft Masque. A gentle treatment for dry hair that moisturizes and nourishes hair for a silky smooth result. Smoothing Argain oil reduces frizz and fights static electricity.
2. Maria Nila, True Soft Conditioner. A detangling conditioner for coloured hair that softens, moisturizes and strengthen the hair structure.
3. Maria Nila, True Soft Shampoo. A gentle shampoo for dry hair that softens, moisturizes and stengthens the structure of the hair.
4. Maria Nila, Hair Lotion. A protein based leave-in treatment with repairing effect on chemically treated hair. The blow-drying lotion prevents colour fade and protects against heat and UV rays.
5. Lernberger Stafsing Hair Brush.
Day two of Stockholm Fashion Week. I begun the day with work until three o’clock so I missed out on a few fashion shows during the day. At least i had time to see the Maria Nilsdotter jewelry exhibition at Bukowskis. Then we head off to Dagmar which was a show filled with good basics and exciting combinations of materials. I were really surprised by MENCKEL that showed us an unexpected collection. The best of the day was, as I said before, the newcomer Ida Klamborn.